I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 29 December 2015

PaperArtsy Parade




Hello again... I don't mean to keep sending you away, honestly!

I know, it's been sneak peeks galore round here (first off to CVC for the romantic Holiday Greenery tags, then off to A Vintage Journey for my Festive Berries and Robins), and now I just wanted to let you know that I'm over at the PaperArtsy blog this evening with a look back at some of the parade of projects inspired by this year's fortnightly themes.

And there's even a brand new creation from me combining all three themes I've been looking back over - can you guess which they are from this sneak peek?!

I hope you're tempted to hop over and check it all out, and I'll be back in a couple of days with one final project for 2015 - a very exciting Guest Designer post (exciting to me anyway), and I'll even let you stay here to look at it!  I hope you'll be able to drop by again then.  In the meantime, happy fifth day of Christmas, and happy crafting!



To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction is to live twice.
Kahlil Gibran

19 comments:

experiments in paper said...

Quite intriguing - the palette alone enchants me! So off for a closer look - xxx Lynn

Paper Profusion said...

Have visited and love your wonderfully inspiring post Alison. So much talent and diversity makes for a most interesting read. Your own piece is stunning! So glad you're in blogland! Nx

Terry said...

Well I don't mind if I do pop on over for all the interesting details as I love what I am seeing! Alison, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year! Trying to get back into the swing of things as we were gone for a week and crazy busy before! Hugs!

Astrid Maclean said...

This looks fabulous, so I shall be off to see more.....

Deb said...

Looks wonderful Alison, off to take a peek but I'll be back in a couple of days to see what else you have in store for us this year! Deb xo

rachel said...

looking forward to popping over for a look alison. your work is always a pleasure to visit. big hugs rachel xx

chrissie said...

Just been for a run around--exercise is good for you so I'm told :) All great projects and I love the quote today, it fitted in perfectly with what Vic and me had been chatting about when we woke up.

Love Chrissie xx

Pamellia said...

Hi Alison, before I head off to see your wonderful work, I just wanted to say I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm sending cheers for a Happy New Year! hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Love ,love ,love your niche' book! So very cool Alison- will you be doing more? Love it!!
Happy 2016!!
Jackie xoxo

Unknown said...

I hope to see your last 2015 project, as our hole team at stilusessaywriting.com is really fond of things you make. Besides we'd like to wish you a wonderful muse in a New Year and a lot of creative ideas!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Alison I have just enjoyed the most fabulous catch up (sorry for being so distracted by other stuff!) I hope you are enjoying your 12 days! This latest project is just fantastic! Hugs, Chrisx

SewPaperPaint said...

What a fabulous project! So clever and well designed and your use of muted colors always draw me in! <3

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous ! Gorgeous, what else can I say !
COrrie x

sam21ski said...

Powertex is defo a goer, you'll love it and the scale of what you are doing doesn't matter whatsoever, will be great for your dolls and their houses xxx

craftytrog said...

A wonderful round-up Alison, and your book is a stunner! xxx

Meggymay said...

Just been to see it all. Its a fabulous project.
Happy new Year wishes Alison.
Yvonne xx

itsazoo said...

Super.....Just love it.....

Redanne said...

I have been over, you make a fantastic curator Alison! Happy New Year to you! Anne xx

Julie Lee said...

I'm sorry to be so late! I loved your PaperArtsy collection of memories from 2015 and this project is so beautiful! Original, eye-catching and my favourite colour palette! xx