I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Last chance for bargain wandering...

Hi all, thanks for your lovely feedback on the recent "architectural" posts.  If you've not been Through the Square Window, or knocked on the garlanded door, do take a look.  You'll definitely be welcome!  For now, I just wanted to remind you that there are only a few days left to get next year's online creative journey, Wanderlust 2016, at the bargain early bird price.


If you book before December 15th you'll get the twice-weekly videos from some amazing teachers (more than 50 hours' worth of inspiration), plus challenges, giveaways and retailer discounts all year for just £65 (about $100/€89).  After that date the price goes up to £99 for the year.  You can find out more about the course here, or simply... 


As Jamie and Kasia at Everything Art say: 


Join 26 amazing teachers on this year long class about mixed media and art journaling.  Being a member of the class also gives you lots of other different kinds of activities on the Everything Art online community - creative challenges and exercises with prizes, interaction with teachers, motivating discussions, creative games, topics that will help you understand art and find a best way to express yourself, as well as discounts from our partners.

Just to clear up any confusion - I'm not teaching on the course, but I'm along for the ride as a participant and helping to promote the course as an affiliate (many thanks to all those who have signed up through my link - so happy you've decided to come wandering!).  I can't wait for it all to start in January... Andy Skinner, Finnabair, Kasia Krzyminska, France Papillon, Kate Crane, and so many more, offering up creative inspiration and tutorials.   Hope to see you there!

The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter his house of wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.
Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I signed up already. I am excited - hope it gets me back to creating and I know I will learn a lot!
sandy xx

craftytrog said...

I signed up after seeing your previous post Alison...lots of familiar faces there! :-) xx