I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Thursday 28 February 2013

Final GD Artistic Stamper Project



Hello all, thanks so much for stopping by today - I won't keep you long (well, not here at Words and Pictures at any rate).  


It's time to share my final piece as February Guest Designer for The Artistic Stamper.  I've had such fun, and would like to send a big thank you to Jennie for having me, and to Emma for looking after me so well, and to all of you for being so hugely supportive with your visits and comments.


So here's today's sneak peek... If you head over to The Artistic Stamper blog, you'll be able to see the complete project(s).


Hope you have a great day, crafting or otherwise!


It's fun to peek into other people's worlds and see how they go about doing things.
Norah Jones




15 comments:

Hettie said...

Intrigued! Loving what I see!
xx

chrissie said...

Very tempting so off to have a proper look :)

I like 'peeking' lol

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

have just seen the full thing - brilliant, I love them both!

Redanne said...

This looks very interesting Alison, going over to have a proper look. A x

cathylynn said...

Looks very interesting so I must go take a look. I love your style!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Alison, I'm on a quick catch-up with your recent posts. Loving all your fabulous productions. Thank-you so much for your lovely wishes on my blog last week. Nicola x

catherine said...

Will pop over and have a look Alison as the sneak peak looks fantastic. Colour is great
x catherine

gayle said...

Just visited these at the Artistic Stamper :) they have loved having you I'm sure!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Just been to have a look - sooooo fab!!! xxx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great piecse...I just went over to see it in total, Alison

have a nice day, Alie :-)

Netty said...

Terrific project Alison, have just seen it. Hugs Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

May said...

This looks fabulous... On my way over!! Hugs May x x x

Brenda Brown said...

Went and took a look Alison, your work is beautiful and so clever as always.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Terry said...

Absolutely another "work of art." I am sure you will be so missed! Hugs!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Looks fabulous! Heading over.