I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Thursday 20 June 2013

Candy Winner




Thank you so much to everyone who joined in, especially for your kind words and good wishes.  You're all LOVELY!!  

I wish I could send you all a candy thank you - when I win the lottery, okay? - but for now, sad to say, there can only be one winner.

It was too complicated to do a random generator number - what with some people leaving more than one comment and some only wanting to say hello, not join in - so I did it the good old-fashioned way.

To build the suspense a little further...








Here you all are, typed out and waiting to be cut up...








Into the bowl... eyes closed to make the draw...









And...      the winner is...

... the lovely Nicola of Paper Profusion - congratulations, Nicola!  

Please email me (link in the sidebar) with your full address, and I'll get it in the post as soon as I can.

Love and thanks to everyone.  I'll be back in the morning with a project in a colour combination which takes me full circle back to last June, and I'll hope to be round to visit soon.  Happy crafting!

I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


32 comments:

sam21ski said...

Congrats - well done Nicola

Terry said...

You do it just like how I do it, but mine papers go into a hat! Congratulations to Nicola! Hugs!

Rita said...

Congratulations Nicole. I bet you have fun with all those lovely goodies. Hugs Rita xx

Annie said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary Alison and well done to Nicola x look forward to seeing your creations Nicola x

Have a wonderful weekend x

Helen said...

well done Nicola, lucky lady!

May said...

Congrats Nicola... enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Evil Edna said...

congrats nicola

House of Bears said...

Oh well done to the lucky winner, we were not so neat when drawing our last winner, we scribbled out the names rather than neatly typing them.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Congratulations Nicola! And well done Alison for a non digital draw! Very neatly done x

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations to Nicola!

Astrid Maclean said...

Big congrats to the lovely Nicola! Hope you have lots of fun with it!!

Von said...

Happy for you Nicola :) have fun
Von ☺

Jenny Marples said...

Well done Nicola! Enjoy hun. Hugs, Jenny x

Netty said...

congratulations Nicola, have a fab time with your goodies, Annette x

JoZart Designs said...

Congratulations Nicola on winning such a generous prize!
Jo x

Nikki said...

Congrats Nicola :)

Debi said...

well done :) Lucky x

Tincan Crafter said...

Congrats Nichola - bet you're going to have lots of fun!

chrissie said...

Well done Nicola--enjoy your goodies

Love Chrissie xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wooo hooo! Congrats Nicola! xxx

Paper Profusion said...

HURRAY for Me!!! I'm thrilled! Thank-you so much Alison and I love your selection method. Will email you my details. Thank-you too to everyone else for your good wishes. Hurray again! Happy Day Everyone. Nicola xx

Unknown said...

Well done Nicola!!!! Thanks for the chance Alison. :>) Have a great weekend. Chris xxx

Margie said...

Well done Nicola - enjoy your goodies. Love, Margie x

Dorthe said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner !!
xx,Dorthe

Cocofolies said...

Congrats to my deau Nicola, yippee for her !! Coco x

Sandy said...

Congratulations Nicola! I hope you do not see the tear stains all over my comment!
sandy

Kezzy said...

A huge congrats xxxx

Dianne said...

Congratulations Nicola hope you have some big fun with you winnings..

Mrs.B said...

Lovely cards - but a stunning makeover! Love the additions and the blue really highlights the eggs in the nests.
Avril xx

Flo Langley said...

Congrats Nicola. Lucky you! Alison, does that mean I dont get the chair!! LOL!
Have a great weekend.
Florence xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congratulations Nicola...and Alison thanks for your kind give away!

have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

Lisa Minckler said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Congratulations Nicola...that's awesome!! :D Thanks so much Alison for the wonderful opportunity.
hugs,
Lisa x