I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Saturday 20 April 2024

New YouTube videos at Words and Pictures

Hello all, I hope you're not enduring too many April showers this weekend... though if you are, that's the perfect weather to stay in and do some crafting!  There's some more inspiration available for that over on my YouTube channel, Words and Pictures, so I just thought I'd drop in to share the video links for the latest episodes of A Few Minutes of Fun.

In this episode, I'm playing with my newest PaperArtsy stamp sets on a gel plate, using some of my favourite Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic colours.

A Few Minutes of Fun using PaperArtsy stamps on a gel plate

And in this one, the Tim Holtz Perspective Moth Thinlits Die by Sizzix becomes a perfect mask to use with Distress Sprays... with Ink, Oxide and Mica sprays in action.

A Few Minutes of Fun with Distress Sprays and Moth Mask

I hope you'll have time to take a look, and that you'll be inspired to enjoy a few minutes of fun of your own.  Happy crafting all!

Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Between our birth and death we may touch understanding, 
As a moth brushes a window with its wing.

Christopher Fry

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love your "few minutes of" videos. I don't know why Google/blogger seems to have deleted my profile pic. Helen xx