I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Saturday 12 March 2016

Life Is Good

Hello all!  I'm just having flashbacks (it's all these Encore posts)...  I suspect that there may have been a post entitled Life Is Good at some point in the history of Words and Pictures.  Ah well, as George Santayana said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  I think he had something rather worse in mind than using the same blogpost title twice.  Sorry, I'm wittering... it's writing and scheduling all these blogposts, I think!

Anyway, it's a new project today rather than a flashback, but I'm afraid you're going to have to hop for it... I'm over at the Country View Crafts Projects blog with an upbeat, springtime tag.


So I hope you've got some spring-like weather with which to pop over and check it out.  I hope you enjoy the trip.  And I hope I'm enjoying all my trips.  All being well, I should be home in a couple of days, though only for a couple of days.  For now, I'll keep moving and leave you to your hopping!

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Mae West

21 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely fresh Spring tag Alison and the little white flowers really pop from the shades of green.

B x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful tag Alison and full of the promise of Spring xxx

Helen said...

off to check it out,... no spring here , it's foggy - but meant to be nice later.. we'll see!

Helen said...

had to come to thank you for "enabling" me to buy some of the older reduced hotpicks from CVC!!!!!

Anneke said...

Went over to have a look.
I loved what I saw. Thanks for showing.

Amanda said...

Trade mark butterfly and fabulous for it
Love
Amanda x

chrissie said...

A very beautiful tag Alison. Just popped to see how you made it, thank you for sharing the techniques.

Pleased all is going well but you sound as though you have busy times ahead.

Take care

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

That green tempted me over...stunning tag Alison! xx

Annie said...

off to take a closer look Alison xx Safe Journey xx Look forward to hearing all about it at a later date

Hugs Annie xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Just popped back and of course it's another stunner Alison ;)
Hugs
Donna xxx

rachel said...

wonderful work Alison - so very beautiful xx

Pamellia said...

Wow, gorgeous tag Alison!! I am in love with that PaperArtsy stamp! Love the greens, and the touches of white you added to the flowers are just stunning! hugs :)

Dorthe said...

It is gorgeous, love the wonderful stamp, and your text.
Life is surely good when being able to see such loveliness, Alison.
Dorthe, xx

froebelsternchen said...

Such an amazing piece - you made an ethereal tag with this beautiful stamp Alison!

Unknown said...

Beautiful - the buds of spring.... love the edges! Xj.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful Spring card!

Redanne said...

Truly beautiful Alison, I hope it will encourage Spring to come soon! Hope you enjoy getting home and playing with your crafty things. Safe journey. Hugs, Anne xx

experiments in paper said...

Fabulous tag, Alison, with a wonderful stamp! Love your colors, as usual, and that sentiment!! Hope your travels are going well - xxx Lynn

Kay Wallace said...

Love the embossed white text, Alison! Off to check out the detail!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Spring is definitely on it's way! This is beautiful! Chrisx

Cocofolies said...

Oh, a new project??... Off to see it in details! :D xxx