I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Final Tuesday!



Hello all - thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm just here to let you know that it's the last of my regular Tuesday spots over at Artistic Outpost today... a chance to catch up again with one of my all-time favourite AO creations.

With all the changes going on at Artistic Outpost, there are some changes to how we'll be working as a Design Team too, so watch out for those announcements.  But for now, why not hop over to say farewell to my weekly Tuesday appearances...



I'm heading back towards the UK on Friday, so we're in the final stages of dollshouse work and museum preparation - so my apologies once again for my infrequent appearances around Craftyblogland.  Normal service will be resumed very soon!  And there'll be some dollhouse posts to share too...

We only part to meet again.
John Gay

20 comments:

Helen said...

What a very mobile life you lead!! Off to check out the AO post now...it looks intriguing from what we can see here!

Redanne said...

I am off to check it out too but just wanted to say I hope you have a safe journey home and I look forward to seeing the doll house pics. Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Like Anne, will hop over and safe travels!!

chrissie said...

Just hopped over and love this piece.

Safe journey home and I can't wait to see the doll house posts.

Love Chrissie x

Von said...

Been and seen :) fab work, safe journey home
Von ♥

Etsuko said...

This is really beautiful. It is the thick layers of AO tag that your heart was condensed. Thank you so much for sharing it xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing the photos!

Julia said...

Bits and bobs and odds and ends made that lovely project! I never cease to be amazed by your talent! Its beautiful.
Have a safe trip back to the UK.
Julia x

sam21ski said...

Fab layers there, off to look xxx

Kay Wallace said...

A great tease, Alison! Off to check out the detail!

Amanda said...

Looking good, off for a better look.
Love
Amanda x

Marci said...

As you know, I love those splatters! A very pretty make, lovely garden colors. Hope your trip back goes well.

Julie Lee said...

Best wishes for a safe journey back to the UK. Looking forward to the Dolls house pics. I am just hopping over to AO right now. Julie Ann xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Great piece Alison, enjoy your journey home. Nicola x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous piece. Hope you have a safe journey on Friday.

Almo said...

Just popped back after checking out your AO post - Love it. Safe journey. Mox

Cocofolies said...

I am off to see it now! Coco xxx

Nan G said...

Very cool! (see comment on AO blog) After seeing this piece of yours and a card on the sizzix blog I was pushed ( persuaded) to buy the TH honeycomb frameworks die. Oh I love the cool paint splatters. my paint splatters don't look as good?! ;D

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a blast with your Mom and can't wait to see the dollhouses. Off to hop now....xx

Kezzy said...

Wow really have fallen in love with this, such an amazing background. I really must purchase some of these stamps soon I only have one set from years ago. Can't wait to see what changes they make, even though I have just started following them lol. Kezzy:-) xxx