I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Saturday 24 May 2014

Not more hopping, surely?

Hello all.  Yes I'm afraid so...  For the last time in May (I think and devoutly hope!) I'm offering up a double-hopping opportunity today at Words and Pictures.  It's just how the timing of things has worked out this month.  I hope you noticed I've been leaving you in peace a bit in between though!

So today it's two sneak peeks again...  I promise both of them are slightly shorter than my usual epic posts too!






Firstly, I'm over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog with a cheeky Steampunky trio who will try to lead you into temptation.  Do hop over and take a look, but don't let them inveigle you into anything untoward.
















And secondly, I've a project over at the Calico Crafts blog - serene and gentle, in case you need to recover from the hard sell of the trio above.  I'd love it if you have time to hop over there too for a quick look.








I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  We have guests, but I expect I'll be able to sneak online for some visiting at some point!  Happy crafting all!

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
Mae West

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.
Oscar Wilde

(Hmm... they both remind me of crafty spending somehow...)

28 comments:

Marci said...

I like your quotes and I agree they might apply to crafty spending :-)). Both makes are splendid, as usual. I like your "rascals", and the canvas with the grid is very calm and soothing. Hope your weekend is enjoyable.

Rita said...

Love both creations Alison. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown said...

I have so much to catch up on here Alison and will do so as soon as I get through hopping around on vacation. Your project looks intriguing and can't wait to check it out. Hope you're having fun in CZ! xx

barbarayaya62 said...

I love both your works! very creative as always! perfect stamping! BArbarayaya

Anonymous said...

Just been for a visit to both, fabulous as always! Sue C x

Amanda said...

Visited, commented, love them both
Love
Amanda x

chrissie said...

Just done my hopping and enjoyed it very much. Great work on the projects and the string idea is brilliant.

Love Chrissie x

Redanne said...

The first one made me smile (big) and I love the serenity of the second one, it is beautiful. Have a lovely weekend with your visitors. Anne xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Just had a little snoop at both....wonderful as always!

Donna.x

Flo Langley said...

Two lots of fabulous projects Alison. I do like how you have used the string in the second one.
Have a lovely weekend.
Flo x

sam21ski said...

hmmm.....these look interesting as usual!!

Sam xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

You always succeed in making new stunning creations Alison...

Have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

Kay Wallace said...

Alison, I absolutely am enamored with both of your project today. We are definitely "birds of a feather!"

Dorthe said...

Two lovely creations, so very different, but boths wonderful dear Alison.
Hugs,Dorthe

Cocofolies said...

The ATCs are great and the canvas is just fantastic!!!... Enjoy your week-end with your Guests Alison! Here in France we will celebrate tomorrow the Mother's Day. Hugs, Coco xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

BSC, both are great! Specially love the calico one!

Terry said...

Took a look Alison and both projects are gorgeous as always! Enjoy the weekend.

craftimamma said...

Hi Alison, I agree with you on the quotes, lol! As for your lovely designs, I've been over to both blogs and commented.

Have to say I absolutely love the heart canvas!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I love those images from AS! These are all three great! Love the way the heart came out as well on the CC blog.

Unknown said...

BLC x 2. Both projects are fabulous Alison and it's hard to decide which I like best, I really cannot choose! Great work! Chris xxx

craftytrog said...

Great peeks & quotes! Off to doing some hopping! xxx

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous projects. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Juliz Design Post said...

Look great, I'm off for a look. Thanks for leaving me a comment over at OCC.
Julie x

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Alison,I'm going over for a good look and a dose of Miss Butterflies work every day would never make me tired of looking just stacks of inspiration and a feast for the eyes....

S@ndy Diller said...

I would say you are hoppin busy this month, all with wonderful results. Your projects are just delightful.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Have just taken two looks - both projects are wonderful.

JansArtyJunk said...

Fabulous creations Alison.. I especially love your crackled Heart :) x

Kezzy said...

Wow the ATCs are stunning, I really love the background and those images are wicked. The canvas is awesome, especially with the twine background and the hear is beautiful :-) Kezzy xxx