I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 22 October 2024

New Stamps at PaperArtsy - Winter Botanical Textures

Hello all!  I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to introduce you to three new stamp sets I have designed for PaperArtsy.  Meet the Winter Botanical Textures, launched today.  

Do hop over to the PaperArtsy blog to discover a bit more about the inspiration behind these new designs, as well as to see some of these samples in more detail.  (They will also be appearing on Instagram and here on the blog over the next days and weeks, so keep an eye out.) 

And of course, I would love you to hear all about the stamps from me personally, by watching the launch video in the PaperArtsy People Group over on Facebook.  Just click the link to watch the launch video on catch-up.

I hope you will love them as much as I do...

There’s a certain Slant of light,
Winter Afternoons...
... When it comes, the Landscape listens –
Shadows – hold their breath –
Emily Dickinson

No comments: