I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Friday 25 October 2024

Designer Focus at PaperArtsy

Happy weekend, all!  It's an exciting focus for me at PaperArtsy this month, and well-timed with my Winter Botanical Textures stamp release.  As part of the Nature theme, the PaperArtsy bloggers are all going to be creating projects with my Eclectica³ Alison Bomber stamp sets.  Expect inspirational creations with lots of words and lots of botanicals!

To kick the whole thing off, there's an extensive Q&A with me over on the PaperArtsy blog, diving in to my creative story, and especially the journey with PaperArtsy towards designing stamps (with lots and lots of photos of projects past and present!)

I hope you'll find time to head over there... I hope it'll be a lovely weekend read for you, with hot drinks and good food to hand!

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Maya Angelou

Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.
Osho

The creative adult is the child who survived.
Ursula Le Guin

No comments: