I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Saturday 16 March 2024

New YouTube Episodes at Words and Pictures

Hello all, I'm just popping in to let you know that there are new episodes of A Few Minutes of Fun to enjoy over on my YouTube channel, Words and Pictures.

Hop over to take a look, and if you enjoy what you find, do subscribe for more fun in the future!  Click the link below the picture to watch whichever one you fancy... 

A Few (More) Minutes of Fun - Collaging Tags


A Few Minutes of Fun - with PaperArtsy Printed Tissue and watercolours


A Few Minutes of Fun - with Distress Inks - Spritz and Flick

I hope you'll come and join me at the craft table for just a few minutes of fun (or a few MORE minutes of fun in the case of the extended collaged tags edition!), and happy crafting all!

Creativity is intelligence having fun.
Albert Einstein

If you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong.
Groucho Marx

Do anything, but let it produce joy.
Walt Whitman

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
Katharine Hepburn

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I've always loved the quotes you post!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Such great projects, love them. Hugs Angela xxx