I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Friday 22 June 2018

A Lightbulb Moment at A Vintage Journey

Hello all!  I seem to be determined to send you away this week...  Yesterday, there was a sneak peek for my Guest Design spot at Stamps & Stencils, and today there's a sneak peek encouraging you to head over to A Vintage Journey for my Creative Card Making post - one of the features of our new journey timetable.


Regulars will know I really don't do cards, so I hope you'll be tempted to come and see how I got along over at A Vintage Journey.  Also, while I've got you here, just a quick reminder to come and join in with my 6th Birthday Blog Candy celebrations - it's a chance for me to say thank you for your amazing support on this crafting journey.

As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.
Mary Anne Radmacher

19 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a super way of using up those tags Alison, an instant topper for the non card makers and I love those spatters. Thank you for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey xx

Helen said...

Another beauty!

Annie said...

Hi Alison x Great card and I too love the splatters and the way you managed to incorporate the lightbulb stamps xx TFS and hugs Annie xx

Redanne said...

It is a wonderful card Alison! xx

Meggymay said...

You may not 'do' cards Alison but this one looked fantastic.
Yvonne xx

Dorthe said...

I was just there Alison, and love your card for your brother , the tag with embossed motive is gorgeous , and create a fantastic card on top of the paper . Hugs, Dorthe

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful card!

Sue said...

This is lovely Alison, the perfect card for your brother xx

Jackie PN said...

Alison, you did a fine job on this card! I love your light bulb moment- tee heehee
Great card and super idea with the tag!I am sure your brother will love his card!
Jackiexx

Craftyfield said...

Well you've piqued my curiosity... 5 cards in 6 years... do you buy the cards you need? It's funny, me, I mostly do cards as it avoids the "but what is it for?" debate at home! xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Saw the full post. Love how you customized it especially for your brother!

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's a fabulous card - and a great lightbulb moment too! Hugs, Chrisx

Diana Taylor said...

A really lovely card - and I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by your brother - it looks like you've suited it to him perfectly.
Diana x

Fliss said...

Such gorgeous colours here Alison and love the textured splatter look so off to view very soon.
Fliss xx

sarascloset said...

For one who is not a regular card maker, the making is fabulous! I love that stamp over your beautiful inky background and the splatter representing light. I am sure your brother treasures this. Hugs!

Brenda Brown said...

Aaaah I love lightbulb moments and you are full of them. A brilliant card for your brother xxx

Mrs.B said...

A brilliant card Alison and a great way of using up the inky play tags.
Avril xx

Mary Elizabeth said...

I've been trying my hand at making notecard gifts for friends this year. (I'll share them on my blog later). I love this idea. I may do an altered tag notecard set next. Oh, and I'm green with envy that you have Tim's lightbulb stamps! -- ME

Mary Elizabeth said...

Happy blogiversary too!!! ME