Hello all, long time no see! My apologies... there's just too much going on in the world, in my world, and my online world, but giving my blog some more attention is one of my (early) resolutions for 2027. It will go perfectly with the news I'm sharing today... I'm thrilled to announce that I am a teacher for Wanderlust 2027 - the Seasons Edition, a year long mixed media journalling adventure like no other.
With forty teachers, a new class every week, plus lots of bonus content, there is almost endless inspiration to take you on a truly thrilling creative journey through the year.
As you know, as an artist, my work is hugely influenced by the seasonal changes around me - colour palette, imagery, words - it all shifts with the seasons, so this 2027 Wanderlust theme is very close to my heart.
My aim is to be here on the Words and Pictures blog weekly, sharing my take on each class as we move through the seasons. I'm looking forward to it so much.
Early Bird Booking is now open...
And it's not just about the price... there are special Early Bird gifts available (little creative worms, if you like!) - intimate studio tours, plus gorgeous printable packs of ephemera,
Just click any of the links in this post, and you'll go straight to the Wanderlust 27 booking page via my own personal affiliate link. (When you book through my link, I get a small affiliate bonus... at no extra cost to you, of course.)
If you need some temptation, let me share a couple of sneak peeks of what I'll be offering up during the year...
In autumn, we'll be diving into the fabulous world of fungi... creating intricate background layers and sketching and painting our fungal focal points.
In a special bonus piece, I'll also be sharing some of my favourite ways to play with one of my craft room staples - gesso.
I'm hugely honoured to be one of the teachers also taking part in Wanderlust Plus - a bonus add-on package which you'll see as an optional extra at check out...
For that, I've got a delicate, melancholy project for you - a wabi-sabi inspired accordion journal celebrating fragility, decay and ephemerality.
I hope that gives you some idea of the kinds of things in store for you if you join the Wanderlust journey, but it's far from the full picture...
If you've been an Adventurer before, I know I don't need to sell you on the idea of joining Wanderlust 27... it's a truly magical creative journey. And of course you get lifetime access (except to the Early Bird gifts), so you can work entirely at your own pace, knowing that all that inspiration will always be waiting for you, whenever you are ready.
Come and join us for what I know will be an extraordinary year on Wanderlust 27 - Seasons Edition (and maybe even for Wanderlust Plus too)... I hope to see you there!
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
H. Jackson Brown Jr.

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment