I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Friday 20 September 2024

My Fodder School Month

Hello all!  Yes, I know, I know... I vanished completely!  I hope you're all doing well, and apologies for the long silence (though silence can, of course, be a good thing... see the quotes at the end!).

August was my Fodder School teaching month and it was all a bit overwhelming.  As well as creating bonus lessons to expand on the original berry houses... 

... I was fielding questions and commenting on participants' projects across four different social media platforms!

And people were making so many amazing things inspired by the classes... from taking the leap into their own sketching and painting, to incredibly inventive tiny houses of all shapes and sizes.  Here are just a few of the extraordinary projects I visited on my virtual travels:




Here are a few more close-ups of my bonus Fodder houses...




And here, of course, is where all the inspiration started - with the original Very Berry Houses.




Although registration for Fodder School 4 is now well under way, you can still buy Fodder School 3 at any time, and enjoy the full twelve months of mixed media inspiration with lifelong access (including access to the Fodder Challenge classes from July 2023).  Just head to Willa Wanders for all the details... 

So I'm sort of back up and running now, but running is really the word.  I've got a work trip to the UK coming up, including running in person workshops at Country View Crafts and there are many things going on behind the scenes with PaperArtsy stamps-wise... so I can't promise to be a regular here again just yet, but I'm going to try to do much better!

Silence is a source of great strength.
Lao Tzu

Learn to be silent.  Let your quiet mind listen and absorb.
Pythagoras

No comments: