I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Brand New - my first ever PaperArtsy Minis collection

I'm thrilled to be sharing my latest stamps designed for PaperArtsy... and they're Minis!  I've created a collection of festive words and pictures, with botanical sketches, ephemera backgrounds and carol lyrics.

They're perfect for as card toppers or focal points, for zhuzhing up your gift-wrapping, adding tags, and even for creating beautiful presents and gift sets.  But they'll also work through the year to celebrate nature, music, theatre, books, and good food and drink!

I hope you'll hop over to PaperArtsy to see the new stamps and some of the things I've been creating with them - there's a lot of inspiration there for the festive season.   And I've also been playing with some other new PaperArtsy products, so you'll get a sneak peek at those in action too.

And you can join me in the PaperArtsy People Facebook Group to hear more about the inspiration behind the designs, which is now available any time on catch-up.  

I can't wait to see what you think of them.  Happy crafting, all!

Oh, and while I'm here...  I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has left comments here recently... I've only just found them (I forgot I had to put comment moderation on because of a lot of spam), and have had a lovely time reading them - and they've all now been moderated, accepted, and published.  I also found over 100 comments dating back right to the start of the blog that had been marked as spam by Blogger for some bizarre reason - so my apologies if you've ever felt that I've ignored a comment of yours... sadly, I just didn't know it was there!  Again, all published now...

"He compounded some hot mixture in a jug with gin and lemons, and stirred it round and round and put it on the hob to simmer."

From A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

7 comments:

rush said...

Wonderful stamps! Love your style!

Helen said...

I caught the end of your FB live but love the minis... off to check out the full post now. Great release.

My name is Erika. said...

I was just looking at these at my online craft store. Nice mini collection Alison. I'm glad you have quotes too. :) hugs-Erika

Christine Alexander said...

Great mini collection, they are now on my must have list :)

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Congrats on your new collection, Alison! Some very different looks created with them here - I think my favourite is the grungy neutrals on cardboard - so cool! xx

Cocofolies said...

Fantastic news, and a new collection of stamps that look very beautiful! Huge congratulations and I wish you the best of luck Alison!!! xx

Fiona said...

Wonderful stamps Alison - I'm taking a few minutes to myself to have a play with my new stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.