I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Friday 24 March 2023

Brand New PaperArtsy Eclectica Alison Bomber Stamps

Hello all!  I'm thrilled to be here to announce my latest collection of botanical stamps with PaperArtsy - and it's springtime!  These three new sets celebrate spring botanicals - from the earliest tiny flowers appearing from the cold earth, via the ephemeral beauty of tree blossom, to late spring and early summer as the hardy herbs begin to flower. 



And along with the botanical sketches themselves, there is the usual eclectic mix of herbal, theatrical, historical and personal ephemera to go with them, as well as - of course - some quotes.


Do hop over to the PaperArtsy blog to meet EAB30 Violets Edition, EAB31 Blackthorn Edition, and EAB32 Rosemary Edition.  And I will be live on the PaperArtsy People Group over on Facebook to share the inspiration behind these sets and lots of samples!  You can now catch-up with that launch video (just click the link below), and I hope you love these new sets as much as I do.

PaperArtsy Eclectica Alison Bomber Live Launch video - Spring Botanicals

or watch here...


The arrival of spring can’t be done in one picture.
David Hockney

Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.
Gustav MahlerPaperArtsy blog

7 comments:

Cestina said...

I was there! But as a facebook-phobic I am not allowed to comment. Loved it xx

My name is Erika. said...

Great new stamps Alison. I saw these images on a website where I saw the stamps and I was wondering if you had made them. Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

Fliss said...

An amazing new collection from you Alison. You're so talented and the rosemary image is just like mine in my garden which is a favourite herb of mine.
More stamps for my wish list I think xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are all so incredibly beautiful. Of course, I think rosemary is my favorite.

Nan G said...

Oh these look amazing Alison. Jogging over to PaperArtsy to see the full reveal. Hugs.

experiments in paper said...

So lovely to be able to linger over these beautiful images and your wonderful makes. And it was so great to see you live, even if you were playing a bit of hooky from the preview :-). I absolutely cannot wait for spring (we've been getting snow every day still), and having a go at these stamps will surely be a great diversion where I can dream of what I know will eventually arrive! Should have them in hand Monday! Hope you have a wonderful day off tomorrow - xxx Lynn

Cocofolies said...

An amazing new collection of spring flowers and theater words stamps from you Alison, so inspired and inspiring... Huge congratulations.
I adore your cheese box, so lovely and stunning as all you do!!! Coco xxx