I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Round and round the oak tree...

Hello all!  I'm over at the PaperArtsy blog tonight with the first post in this month's new Colour Wheel topic.  I've been playing with my botanical stamps - EAB25 Acorn Edition - and having a lovely time mixing and blending Fresco Finish Chalk paints.  Here are a couple of little sneak peeks of what I got up to...


Do head over to the PaperArtsy blog for lots of colourful tips on "watercolouring" with the Frescos, as well as working with a colour wheel.  I hope to see you there!

Colours must fit together as pieces in a puzzle or cogs in a wheel.

Hans Hofmann

2 comments:

Kat said...

Love the soft colors...

Christine Alexander said...

love the acorn and leaf image, so perfect on your page ♥