I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Thursday 30 June 2022

New PaperArtsy stamps with Words and PICTURES!

I'm absolutely thrilled tonight to be launching three brand new Eclectica Alison Bomber stamp sets with PaperArtsy, and with a brand new look for me.  Yes, it's been a long time coming, but my PaperArtsy stamps have finally expanded from collections of words to collections of words AND pictures.  

These stamps are very personal - they are botanical, theatrical, poetical and historical, with family history in the mix too... they're me on a stamp plate!  But I hope all of you will find beauty and delight in them too.

You can see all the sets - and of course lots of samples - and hear the stories behind the stamps, the personal connections I have with each of the new designs, over at the PaperArtsy blog.  You can also catch me talking in person about them in the launch video.

I've been procrastinating over the move to images for a couple of years, but the time was finally right, and I'm so excited to share these new stamps with you.  I can't wait to hear what you think.  Do hop over and take a proper look.

Or watch the launch video directly from here... 

For the pattern is new in every moment
And every moment is a new and shocking
Valuation of all we have been...

... And so each venture is a new beginning...

From East Coker by T.S. Eliot

9 comments:

Paper Wishes said...

I think your new direction is wonderful. How lovely to see stamps made of your beautiful watercolour studies and the ephemera as well works perfectly with them. Congratulations! So glad you took the plunge. xox

Nan G said...

Before even reading the above comment I was thinking those images look very similar to Butterfly’s watercolor sketches. Yay! I’m off to the other blog to read all about them. Huge congrats! Hugs

Sue said...

Where have you been all my crafting life Alison? 🥰🙃🤗 Your artwork is phenomenal. I’ve found your blog so will be following your beautiful designs wherever they may lead❣️Thank you.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm loving the new sets Alison. It was smart to move over to images. Happy July! hugs-Erika

Cocofolies said...

All three plates are delighful!!!!
Fabulous new release Alison, with your drawings, so genius, un grand grand BRAVO! xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome great design and papers here, ♥

Craftyfield said...

With these stamps we can re-create your wonderful watercolour paintings! Well almost... Totally the right decision to take the plunge, these designs are classic and easy to use on any style of projects.
Congratulations Alison! x

The Primitive Moon said...

Piękne tagi wykonałaś, jest się czym inspirować. Wiele ludzi porzuca blogowanie a to takie przykre. Wojna i to co dzieje sie na świecie bardzo ludzi przygnębia.Życzę Ci mimo wszystko wiele optymizmu i nowych pomysłów.

Words and Pictures said...

The Primitive Moon... Dziękuję. Tak, jestem złym blogerem, odkąd zacząłem używać Instagrama, ale to zwalnia więcej czasu na rzeczywiste tworzenie i na inne rzeczy.

I trudno jest znaleźć twórczego ducha w obliczu wojny i kłopotów finansowych oraz wzrostu bardzo przerażających ruchów politycznych. Cieszę się, że znalazłeś tu dziś trochę inspiracji i przyjemności. (Dziękuję, Deepl, za pomoc w tłumaczeniu!)
Alison x