I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Sunday 26 December 2021

Christmas Countdown Tags Part III

Hello all, and a very merry Christmas to you all.  And if that's not something you celebrate, then I simply wish you the warmest and cosiest of times tucked away from the winter weather.

I'm here with the final instalment of my December tags.  I had planned on 24, which would have been three nice even batches of eight each, but in the end I went for just one more to make 25 in total.

So today you get nine tags... a Christmas bonus!



















I hope that, however you are celebrating, you will enjoy days of peace and contentment, and I hope that 2022 will treat us all a little more kindly.  Stay safe, stay well, stay creative all.

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
Agnes M. Pharo

Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.
John J. Geddes

3 comments:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

And a very Merry Chirstmas to you as well...Love all the tags...such an assortment of color, techniques, and die-cuts...a visual feast for the eyes...since my stomach can't hold ay more...LOL...maybe celebrated a little too much...with the food that is....and here's hoping 2022 is a kinder, more gentle year on all of us....

Witchcrafted Life said...

Magnificently pretty tags one and all. There is a wonderful note of serenity running through them, not unlike the still calm of a picturesque winter landscape.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Fiona said...

Gorgeous tags - little miniature works of art - I love that idea of the ribbon on the Christmas tree