I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Thursday 27 May 2021

New stamps at PaperArtsy

Hello all!  I know I haven't been here for an age, but I'm back with you to celebrate the launch of three new Eclectica Alison Bomber quote sets at PaperArtsy.  The new stamps are based on themes which are very close to my heart: EAB21 Nature Edition, EAB22 Summer Edition (finally the fourth season joins the set!) and EAB23 Work & Play.


I'm over at the PaperArtsy blog with details of all the stamp sets, as well as lots of samples created to inspire you.  I hope you'll find time to take a look over there - and also, if you like that kind of thing - you can track me down sharing the stamps and samples on Facebook Live in the Facebook PaperArtsy People Group.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm in the throes of unpacking, lots of garden work and lots of audio recording, so that's mostly why it's so very quiet here... but one of these days I'll be back to play again.  Hugs to you all in the meantime.

Colours fade, temples crumble, empires fall, but wise words endure.
Edward Thorndike

14 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's very exciting Alison. You always include such wonderful quotes. Hugs-Erika

Christine Alexander said...

awesome collection of new quotes ♥

Helen said...

It was great to "see" you on the Paperartsy blog yesterday with your gorgeous samples for your new stamp sets. Hope you get sorted soon with the unpacking and can "play" in a crafty space again! Take care. Helen

Valerie-Jael said...

Exciting new things! Have a great weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My favorite is the Confucius quote. I've used it before, too. I can tell you never work a day in your life, either!! These are all perfect, though.

paperwishesbyamanda said...

Exciting new stamps. Lots to work with in these sets and your lovely inspirational samples look amazing over on yhe Paperartsy blog. Congrats on working, blogging and creating your way through your move! xox

ginag said...

So happy to just see your FB live and all of your new quotes, Alison. Looks like you are getting settled in. Thank you for all of your artsy inspiration. Happy summer. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

ginag said...

So happy to just see your FB live and all of your new quotes, Alison. Looks like you are getting settled in. Thank you for all of your artsy inspiration. Happy summer. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Mac Mable said...

Exciting new stamps ... sending hugs x.

Craftyfield said...

Excited for you! I don't know if I'll have time to watch the video on catch up but I am checking the PA blog forthwith! x

Cocofolies said...

I'm late to see and comment Alison (overbusy sorry!!...), but of course, what great news!!!!!
I'm off to PA's blog!
Hugs and love, Coco xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Huge congrats Alison. Such a beautiful selection as always. Wishing you great success and hoping that all is well with you in your new home. Nicola xx

Neet said...

I'm not a good follower am I? Just seen this and must say Congratulations on your new stamps, wishing you every success with them. I hope we see you posting some of the finished samples soon.
Also hope that you are settling in now and that life is beginning to settle down for you.
Miss you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Etsuko said...

Congratulations! fabulous new quote set releases Alison! I love the Nature Edition. xx