I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Artistic Stamper Favourites

Hello all, and welcome to Christmas Eve!
The Design Team at The Artistic Stamper have been sharing their top three favourite creations from 2014,
and today it's my turn over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog.


If you want to see what's made my top three,
hop on over and check them out.
HINT: it's none of these!
This review is just a little appetiser before the main course.
Apologies, of course, if I've missed out one of your favourites...


It wasn't easy to whittle it down to only three
- I've had a lovely time with the Artistic Stamper stamps this year - 
but I managed in the end (sort of, as you'll see).


As my Artistic Stamper Favourites post falls on Christmas Eve,
this seems the perfect time to wish you all a very merry Christmas - or whatever festival you choose to celebrate!
May your festive season be full of joy, love and peace.

  
We don't need to have just one favourite. We keep adding favourites. Our favourite book is always the book that speaks most directly to us at a particular stage in our lives. And our lives change. We have other favourites that give us what we most need at that particular time. But we never lose the old favourites. They're always with us. We just sort of accumulate them.
Lloyd Alexander

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the fireside with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there...
From A Visit From St Nicholas by Clement Clarke Moore

17 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

All your work looks so beautifull Alison!! I wish you a very nice christmas time, and a happy , healthy and creatif 2015!!
Greetings
Maria

Nikki Acton said...

What a treat! Love them and seeing them together reminds me what attracts me to them, your subtle use of colour, amazing details and gorgeous textures. Merry Christmas. Xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

Love all you fab makes and review. Merry christmas,

chrissie said...

It must have been difficult to just choose those Alison as I am sure you enjoy making everything :)

Have a lovely Christmas

Hugs Chrissie x

Redanne said...

This is a wonderful review Alison, you are a truly wonderful artist and it has been a pleasure to follow you and soak up your inspiration! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2015! Hugs, Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Alison just wanted to pop by and wish you a Merry Christmas!! I also wanted to thank you for all your kind words of encouragement on my blog, they are most appreciated. I absolutely love your work and cant wait to see what 2015 brings. Have a wonderful 2015 too. Karen.x

brenda said...

A Happy and Peaceful Christmas Alison and thanks you for your friendship and inspiration in 2014.

B x

Nan G said...

I love all that you make so my fave will there. Happy Holidays butterfly and good health and good cheer for the New Year.

Helen said...

I love that you have so many favourites!! Happy Christmas, Alison, and much happy crafting for 2015.

Cestina said...

I am now off to Artistic Stamper to see which 3 actually made the cut and so didn't actually appear on this page!
Are there any craft stores in Budapest I wonder?
xxx

Jenny Marples said...

A fantastic round up of an incredibly inspiring year from you Alison. Thank you for continuing to share your amazing talents with us all. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

Etsuko said...

Very gorgeous review Alison! All my favorite your works. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I'm looking forward your 2015. Merry Christmas Etsuko xxx

Cocofolies said...

All absolutely fabulous!!!! Thank you for the great review Alison, all my best best wishes for 2015, hope you will continue to amaze us and share with us your fabulous artwork as you do throughout the year. A big hug, Coco xxx

Hettie said...

Ahhhh! I spy one of MY favourites there as well as a few otheres.
Hugs
xx

Paper Profusion said...

What a terrific lineup Alison. These are all wonderful and very impressive to see together, so pleased you are here in blogland. I hope you have had a lovely Christmas. May 2015 be your best year yet. Nicola xx

Kay Wallace said...

Love all of these creations, Alison, but have to select "Special Delivery" as my favorite! Happy New Year!

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow all these gorgeous creations and having to choose just 3. I love the ones you finally chose, but then I love all your work lol. It certainly must have been hard to choose. Kezzy :-) xxx