I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Sunday 24 September 2017

Metallic Secrets

Hello all!  There's a break in the quote stamp samples as instead I'm very happy to be sharing a project over at the PaperArtsy blog tonight as part of this fortnight's Metallics theme.  I've a trio of money envelopes (almost exactly ATC-size, but not quite) on display, with lots of gleaming White Gold Fresco and Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  And to counter all that shininess, I couldn't resist adding just a touch of rust.


I hope you'll be able to hop over to PaperArtsy to see what I've been up to.  And although it's true that this is a break in the quote stamp samples, I've still managed to involve one of my new word stamps from EAB03 Music and Silence - I just can't put them down!

Thanks for stopping by and hopping and I'll see you again soon.

More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth.
Napoleon Hill

If you don't mind hopping to see the full set, I'd love to share this with the Metallics theme also going on at Stamps and Stencils
And I'm just in time to let it Shimmer and Shine at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, again, if you're happy to hop to see the full creation

25 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Absolutely amazing ! I love what you have created Alsion! It is utterly beautiful - fantastic mix of your sentiment stamps and Kasia's stampset!
I am in love with your examples!
Happy start of the new week for you!
oxo Susi

Ruth said...

Scrumptious...love these little delights! xx

Amanda said...

They are stunning
Love
Amanda x

Valerie-Jael said...

Really beautiful Alison, one lovelier than the other. Hugs, Valerie

Dortesjs said...

Lovely abstract art Alison, love to visit your blog ;O)

Meggymay said...

I love this small peek. they look gorgeous, so off for a proper look.
Yvonne xx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Girl!! You always know how to rock out amazing texture! And wow! I am sitting here with my jaw dropped at how you've incorporated all those gorgeous metalllics. These are stunning and I especially like how you mixed shiny and rusty metals. You always have such extraordinary creative vision and I never cease to be amazed with what you come up with. Thanks for taking the time to share these stunners with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Just popped over Alison and once again you’ve created a wonderful treat for the eyes!!
Hugs
Donna xx

craftimamma said...

Made time for a catch up this morning and had to drop by to say how much I love your stamps Alison. I have the first two sets and am looking forward to the Port Sunlight show in two weeks to add some of the new ones to my collection. I'm so enjoying the currect challenge over on the PaperArtsy blog (even managed 2 entries myself so far, lol) Off to check out your post right now.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic project, Alison! Love the metallic effect.

craftytrog said...

Looks yummy! Off to see more! x

Pamellia said...

These are stunning Alison! I love your background techniques, the touches of gold embossing really add elegance! The negative film strips are a great focal pieces, and the way you split up the sentiment into three pieces is very clever! A wonderful set!! sending hugs :)

Dorthe said...

Dear Alison, they are such delights, so fabulous, and only to fall in love with ,-and I read every word you wrote , over there, and sucked in the photos of magic. Thank you.
Hugs from Dorthe

Lys said...

A brilliant set, I love the textures and the colours.
Thanks Alison for the challenge advice about my last creation!

Jackie PN said...

Alison, you make it all look so easy and yet the 3 little envies are just outstanding! Exquisite really- oh my! how I love what you do with paint and ink!
Jackie xo

Redanne said...

They look amazing!! Off to have a closer look at them... Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

These little envelopes look fabulous, and the embossed metallic gives such a wonderful texture.
Avril xx

Kirsten said...

They are stunning.

hazel said...

Amazing pieces - I love them.
xxx Hazel.

Julia Aston said...

These look wonderful - off to check them out!

SueC said...

Gorgeous Alison, read all the detail on the PA blog and as usual such an enjoyable post and a project filled with lots of detail. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils too ! Sue C x

rachel said...

absolutely brilliant - so very inspirational Alison! xx

A Pink said...

A fabulous trio ! Alison. Metallic shimmer with a touch of rust designed and executed so well . x

Fliss said...

Sorry I keep missing your posts and love this too. It looks amazing as always.
Fliss xx

toni said...

Hi Alison ! I love these little envelopes! The combination of rusted , and shiny metallics works so well, Thankyou for joining us over at Stamps and Stencils. Xx