I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Anniversary Candy Winners





Hello all!  Thank you so much for the lovely comments and good wishes on my five-year anniversary post.

And thank you too for the wonderful feedback on the release of my very own word stamps since then.  I had no idea it would give me such a thrill to see people being inspired to create with them.  I've seen some beautiful projects here and there.

As you know, I don't get around to blogs quite as much as I used to, so do feel free to give me a heads-up if you've been playing with the quotes and I've missed it.  I absolutely love seeing what people are making with them.  I've got a new Alison Bomber Word Stamps Pinterest board so if you let me know you've used them, I'll happily come pinning.





But you're really here to find out who's won the candy, aren't you?  And the runner-up too, of course.







I did my usual high-tech draw.  Here you all are on the sheet of paper (unless you specifically said not to include your name).  All names are typed exactly as they are in your version (it's not me deciding who gets a capital letter and who doesn't!)... 















... and here you all are in the bowl...









And here's the first name I picked out (eyes shut, fingertips giving a good shushle to the papers - no, that's not an actual word!)...

Congratulations to maj.!













And now for the runner-up - a similar package, but without the PaperArtsy stamp set...

Congratulations to suzyb!







If each of you could either leave your email in a comment below, or contact me via the Get In Touch section in the sidebar, I'll get those prize packages off to you as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone who took part and, as a number of you said, here's to the next five years playing together here in Craftyblogland!

Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner.
Lady Gaga

17 comments:

Helen said...

congrats to maj and suzy!

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats to your winners! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Wonderful blog candy and congratulations to the winners.

Love Chrissie xx

Dortesjs said...

Congrats to the winners ;O)

craftytrog said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Dorthe said...

Such lucky gals , congratulations to both !! :-)

maj. said...

Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!!
I am so happy :))))

maj1309@gmail.com

Jane said...

Well done to the lucky winners and yes we are all winners in life ;0) xxx

Hazel Agnew said...

Great prizes, congrats to the winners! Xx

Julia said...

Congratulations to the winners, have fun. x

froebelsternchen said...

Congrats to the luck ywinnders!

SewPaperPaint said...

How fun! Congratulations ladies!

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations!

Cocofolies said...

Congratulations to the winners!! How lucky! :D
And thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog yesterday Alison...
Have a nice day xx

Neet said...

Congrats to the winner and runner up - a lovely generous gift for them both.
Hugs, Neet xx

sarascloset said...

Congratulations ladies! Alison, you are a real sweetie to offer this generous prize and to go to such lengths with your draw! Thank you for all your kind words on my posts as of late! I hope to get caught up with you soon! So much inspiration, so little time!Hugs!

suzyb said...

omgoodness, I know way ever thought I would win anything! Yippee to me and MAJ. How excited to you think I am?!?!!!
I will get in touch via the "get in touch" button. THANK YOU!!!!! :)