I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Tuesday 18 March 2014

A couple of things...

Hello everyone.  Thank you again for your visits during last week's hectic schedule.  It'll be slightly quieter round here this week (I think... that's the plan, at least), but I just wanted to give you a little heads up on a couple of things.


Firstly, as you may have spotted, there is a Creative Team Callout at The Artistic Stamper.  All the details are here... just drop Jennie an email if you're interested.  It's a fabulous team to be part of - you just have to love stamping!!





Next, thank you for the fantastic feedback on the new Calico Craft Parts laser cuts... if you missed seeing them in action, take a look here.

As well as the flourishes and corners, there are now beautiful plaques available too (and more designs on the way).  They really are lovely to work with - and you can bet they'll be putting in more appearances soon.


And lastly, I'm doing my usual Tuesday over at Artistic Outpost - if you missed this starry number the first time around, you can catch up with it here.

All done!  Have a lovely week everyone.

Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
Gertrude Stein

(Apologies for adding to the load!)

22 comments:

Helen said...

am expecting my calico crafts delivery any day now.... lol!!

Brenda Brown said...

I did miss the book somehow and so glad I have caught up with it now, it's fabulous, love the flourishes and the rusted effects you have achieved on them and it's so pretty Inside xx

brenda said...

The sneak peek looks like it's a gorgeous piece Alison, need to go check it out.

Hope your week lives up to expectations is is less hectic.

B x

chrissie said...

Loved the book when I first saw it and I still love it :)

The tag stands out with the wonderful quote and the glittery stars.

Love Chrissie x

froebelsternchen said...

Oh Alison - you are so busy and you make such wonderful things - it'S STUNNING! I am thrilled by all this artwork and I love that green tag specially so much...
have a good week dear Alison- I wished I could have a look over your shoulder while you create such fantastic things!

xxx
Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

I've been on catch up - love what you have been doing - the book is just amazing! Chrisx

Unknown said...

Love your star gazed theme Alison. Chris xxx

Meggymay said...

Just seen the fantastic tag, love the quote on it.
Yvonne

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A lovely week to you too Alison...and some time to rest too :-)

Cocofolies said...

I love your tag for the Artistic Outpost, as well as the technique of Tim you used to create your background and your glittered Stars... It works so beautifully here!!! Have a lovely week Alison. Hugs, Coco xx

Tincan Crafter said...

oooh this starry thing looks interesting - have to pop over and have a look! Thanks for all the great info today

Terry said...

Hope you have a great week with a little less activity! Off to AO!

Dorthe said...

Alison, it is a wonderful tag, love the blackboard effect, as I wrote on AO and the stars disterssed to glitter a little less, is a great way of showing "less is more "
Hugs from me-
Dorthe, xx
p.s. hope you got my answer on your last comment on my blog, dear !!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh those stars!!! So fabulous Alison! Great piece! Enjoy a slower week!

cathylynn said...

Hi Alison! I hope I'm caught up. Both of these projects are real beauties. That book is awesome and you decorated it wonderfully. Lovely tag too! Heck everything you do is fabulous!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Unknown said...

I love the shiny stars!!!

Redanne said...

Your tag is gorgeous, love that chalkboard technique. Anne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Have just taken a closer look - it's a beautiful tag.

Anonymous said...

Trying to do some catching-up Alison.
Wishes
Lynne

craftytrog said...

Those stars look delicious...cool tag Alison xxx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous blue tag! The glitter looks amazing and I love the sentiment as well!
Things have been a bit busy on my end-not much time for blog visiting, but wanted to pop in and see what you were up to!

Kezzy said...

I love Calico Crafts, there are so many interesting products. I love Artistic Stamper I bet it's an amazing team to work for :-) Kezzy xxx