Hello all! In a bid to get back into the blogging habit (before I really dive in with - hopefully - weekly posts in 2027 following my Wanderlust journey), I'm here with a little post celebrating the autumn equinox - the midway point between the longest day and the shortest day.
I mean, I'm a couple of days late, but what's a couple of days between friends?!
The colour transition from summer to autumn is under way on the craft table, though the foliage in the countryside where we are is still mostly green. (We sit in a bit of a micro-climate. Even just up the road in our nearest town, the trees are visibly further into autumn!)
But I've definitely been heading into the green golds and burnished oranges with these leafy prints prints, created with my PaperArtsy PS522 Foliage stencil...
Again, the full process is over on YouTube if you're interested... first the backgrounds and then the tags themselves.
Watch the lifted and layered background process here.
There you go... a little bit of a catch-up post to get me started on catching up! I do hope you are all surviving this apparently increasingly difficult world. Creative delight seems to me to be an excellent counter-balance to all the dark nonsense of daily life at present... so I'm sticking with it.
Take care out there, and happy crafting, all!
Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars and see yourself running with them.
3 comments:
That looks amazing Alison! Beautiful colors! Since we are at home again, it was so busy, now I can take a break to look at your YT channel and hear your calming voice while you are creating.
This was Margo. I see myself as Unknown. 🫣
Thank you so much, Margo... Yes, it's a shame Blogger so often plays up with making people anonymous when they are commenting... it's lovely that you took the time to leave such kind words, and then to come back and let me know it was you!!
Welcome home - I hope you are settling back in, and that you have lots of happy memories of your trip.
Post a Comment