I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Sunday 31 January 2016

Flutter by...

Hello all.  I'm glad you enjoyed the colourful hop-out-of-kin of my Be Brave tag for Tag Friday!  It's just a quick sneak peek here today at Words and Pictures so, although it's lovely to see you, I'm going to invite you to flutter on by towards the Country View Crafts Projects blog...


... and your trouble will be rewarded by some butterflies!  I hope you have time to flutter by and see what I've been up to, and I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.  See you again very soon!

Not quite birds, as they were not quite flowers, mysterious and fascinating as are all indeterminate creatures.
Elizabeth Goudge

25 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing tags Alsion! Happy Sunday!

brenda said...

If it's butterflies then I know I will adore it Alison.

B x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fabulous! It's lovely to see the Fresco's used as water colour. I often forget they can be used that way and the effect is so delicately beautiful. Have a lovely Sunday. Lx

Helen said...

Gorgeous!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Just been over, - lovely and very you! :o)

Pamellia said...

Wonderful tags Alison. I love the addition of the compasses! hugs :)

Brenda Brown said...

Love both of your superb tags Alison and the addition of metal with the natural. Great job.
happy Sunday.
hugs Brenda xxx

Jennie Atkinson said...


fabulous sneak - just popping over !!! xxx

experiments in paper said...

I spy some luscious color blending going on in that gorgeous image.... off to see more!! xxx Lynn

Corrie Herriman said...

Fluttering on.... but looking good !
Corrie x

Julia said...

I popped over to have a look and I liked what I saw. Green butterflies - perfect!

Redanne said...

The glorious butterfly is enough to take me over for a closer look.... x

Meggymay said...

Will flutter on over, this peak looks great.
Yvonne xx

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Alison.
Hugs
xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sneak peek looks great...off to flutter now! Chrisx

Deb said...

Just saw these beauties at Country View, lovely! Deb xo

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Been over to see and LOVE!!! The metal mixed with the colors and design is wonderful! Gorgeous piece!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Greens and yellow.... seems kind of different for you.

SewPaperPaint said...

I have enjoyed this wild and colorful side of you! <3

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tags, love the colours with the soft background.
Avril x

Deborah Wainwright said...

Ooh scrummy a fabulous tag hugs Debs xx

Jackie PN said...

beautiful tags Alison! xo

Kay Wallace said...

Love the softness of the butterfly paired with the metal element! Off to check out the details!

sarascloset said...

I fluttered by, and left you a windy message, so I won't repeat myself here. But your tags are INSPIRATIONAL! Hugs!

Cocofolies said...

Two great tags once again, very lovely! xxx