I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Saturday 18 July 2015

Candy Winner!

Hello all!  My apologies, things seem to have ground almost to a dead halt round here lately - busy in rehearsals rather than at the craft desk, but I can't really complain... I do love my work too!

And to be perfectly honest I had completely forgotten about drawing a winner for my Blogaversary Candy, but it's finally done.  I'm sorry for the long wait, and I'm sorry I can't send every single one of my lovely followers candy, but I'm happy to announce that the winner is....


That's the wonderful Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries (sorry I didn't type out your whole name, Alie - it wouldn't fit in the columns on my piece of paper!).  Congratulations, Alie - drop me an email with your address and I'll get the parcel off to you as soon as I can.  And if you've never visited Alie's blog, I urge you to hop over and take a look - her work is amazing!

Thank you to everyone who joined in, and thank you to all of you for being part of this crafty journey, even though we seem to be having a bit of a pause en route at the moment.  Your company and your comments give me so much delight.

Short and sweet from me now, but I'm happy to say I'll be back on Monday with an actual project to share with you, and I might even get to be a better blogging friend and visit some of you then too.  Until then, have a wonderful weekend everybody.

People are always good company when they are doing what they really enjoy.
Samuel Butler

16 comments:

Helen said...

well done Alie!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Yay!! Alie!! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Deb said...

Congratulations to Alie and thanks for a wonderful giveaway Alison, looking forward to seeing your new project!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Enjoy your lovely crafty goodies Alie. Lx

Annie said...

Huge Congratulations Alie x Hope life settles down a bit for you Alison xx huge hugs Annie x

chrissie said...

Congratulations to Alie and I just nipped to her blog and she does make beautiful things Alison.

Great that you enjoy your job and I am sure others enjoy what you bring to the stage with your role.

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

Congratulations Alie!

Gitte said...

Congratulation to the winner.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Although I have a blogbreak now...I have to thank you, Alison for this great give away!!!
You already have a mail, after reading you will understand how special it is for me
right now!!!!
Many many thanks!!!!
Hugs, Alie :-)

Cocofolies said...

Congratulartions to Alie, lucky girl!! :)
Looking forward to seeing your new project Alison...
Hugs xxx

Redanne said...

Huge congratulations to Alie! xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Congratulations to Alie!
Wishes
Lynne

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Congrats Alie.

Lisa Minckler said...

OH YEAH!!! Congratulations to you Alie!!! :)

Unknown said...

YAY!! Congrats to Alie!! :) :) XO-shari

Sandy said...

Alie is one of my most favorite people - so talented - so nice - what a lady!!
Congratulations dear Alie!!
Sandy xx